This year I celebrate following Jesus for forty years of my life. I became a Christian at the age of eighteen and a senior in high school in Anaheim, California. If you can do basic math, you now know how old I am. In those forty years, I have learned some things and made tons of observations about a lot of things in life. I have also run, walked, stumbled, fallen, gotten up, run again, walked again in the Christian journey. I have been two steps forward and one step back like so many other pilgrims. I was pondering the other day the whole idea of following Jesus and I realized that there are post-conversion "conversions" that happen to those who follow Jesus. There may be more than three but I have noticed these and experienced them. Perhaps someday I will write a blog about the five post-conversions that Jesus followers have but today I see only three. Here they are: A post-conversion experience with the Holy Spirit. ...
Comments
Post a Comment